If you and your family are in need of help:
Call: Call 503-443-6888 on Tuesday or Wednesday between the hours of 9:30 AM-12:30 PM to begin the intake process through our helpline. You may also call during other hours and leave a message. We will return your call during the above hours. If you are need of showers, laundry, and food assistance you can find a list of resources here.
Intake Session: A receptionist will take your basic information, and you will be called back as soon as an intake volunteer is available. On occasion, that may be the following day. The full Intake may take approximately 1 hour, and you will need to have housing/landlord contact information and a personal reference who we may call regarding your need situation (this could be a friend, family member, case manager, etc.)
Plan of Assistance: Over the following days, we will problem solve with you and a unique plan will be put together for you, including help from local Christian churches, church volunteers and agencies in the area.
Love INC of Tigard, Tualatin and Sherwood serves ANYONE who lives in Tigard, Tualatin or Sherwood, or who has a 97223, 97224, 97062 or 97140 zip code. There are no income limits or qualifications that would make you ineligible to receive services from Love INC.
Note: Love INC is not an emergency service. We do not supply money or pay bills. At this time we do not have housing facilities that we oversee.
2-1-1 is a resource directory for emergency assistance. Dial 211 on your phone to access help Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM.
Ways We Help: Products and Services
- Linen Closet* (blankets and bedding, towels)
- Happy Bottoms* (diapers and wipes)
- Transportation (bus tickets for work or medical appointments, personal rides)
- Essentials Pantry* (cleaning supplies, paper products & personal hygiene supplies)
- OTC (over-the-counter) Medicine and Supplies*
- Babies and children clothing and supplies, maternity clothing
- Clothing, job search support*, and spiritual suport* for disadvantaged women
- Food: food pantries, hot meals, emergency food boxes
- Birthday bags (supplies for celebrating child’s birthday)
- Furniture, mattresses and misc. household items
- Bunk beds*
- Job Counseling*, Budget Counseling*, Spiritual Counseling*
*Exclusive to clients of Love INC
Our laminated resource cards provide information on free showers, laundry, hot meal sites and local food pantries in our local communities of Tigard, Tualatin and Sherwood. A printable version is available here.